- Building of the boat is going ahead... Not so fast that I would like, but an once of hope is now in my mind...
May 2010 :
- Refit of the website guydelage.com
- End of realization of all front panels of Dagda
- Search for financial partners to equip Dagda
April 2010 :
- study of missions of Dagda in the Pacific…
March 2010 :
- The first prototypes of feasibility of the system of ventilation are operational. Several forms have been carried out and tested, and to ensure the main benefits of the system: a. efficiency of the ventilation - b. barrière anti-rain without destroying the flow of air - c. pliability and speed of installation- manufacturing costs reasonable.
- 16 March 2010 : Guy Delage and Larysa unite their fate to Antigua.
February 2010 :
The ass of Dagda is finished !!!… What an operational work surface for scientific expeditions !!
January 2010 :
The engines of Dagda are tested and operate even completely submerged. Dave Tether is withdrawn from the loop by Nigel Calder and the Homewood director … After a new calculation of dragged by Emanuel Alban, we are moving toward a version twice 9kW rather than twice 18kw. This will allow of having a margin on the production of the of the 22kw genset and we will reach 6,5 nodes on a normal cruise without very low energy consumption. Against the winds of 55- 60 kts, it will be possible to keep 3.5 - 4 kts speed.
December 2009 :
The society which must provide the Dagda electric engines have finally found a new partner for producing the engines and generators : Homewood, a subsidiary of Westinghouse… The problem is unlocked and all the materials grouped near Chicago.
November 2009 :
Guy Delage filed a new patent concerning the ventilation breakdown of boats at anchor. This new product allows the sailboats to be vented through the deck hatches even in harsh outside conditions (rain).